Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Dreaded 5th...


Well I haven't mentioned the dreaded 5th on my blog yet, but have talked about it at school...October 5th is the day I'm taking a sick day from work to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed before Fall Break. I'm very much NOT NOT NOT excited about this situation. Think of something (aside from everyone you care about dying) that you are the most terrified of, some situation or something you'd have to do that would freak you out and have your whole body and mind in turmoil...that's what this is for me. I can't stand dental stuff anyway and am TERRIFIED of needles (even watching someone on t.v. get a shot or get cut open makes my ass go numb and makes me light-headed). So, this right here, an i.v. situation along with things being ripped and cut out of my mouth, it's had me freaking out for months. The only thing I see positive about it, is that it will be DONE and I will never, ever have to think about it again. Mom is coming Thursday night and we're going to buy all of the mushy foods and popsicles and then Julie is taking me to the dreaded place on Friday morning. Merely thinking about it makes me have to go to the bathroom. Pray that I don't nut up. Got any calming activities for my anxious brain?!

4 comments:

Sarah B. B. October 2, 2007 at 6:30 PM  

You're going to make it! It's not terribly much fun, but it also will be over with, and your teeth won't bother you again. Get some frozen peas or corn to hold on the side of your mouth - it really does work.

Lennye October 3, 2007 at 5:48 AM  

What's the deal with people holding pool balls these days? The photographer at Drew's wedding took a pic of them holding pool balls 9 8 0 7.

Also, you are going to do great!

Monkey October 3, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

I have not seen that done before with pool table balls...but like I always say---no matter what you come up with-even if it's original in your own mind, it's totally been done somewhere before. I was just looking for something with a number 5 on it! :)

Anonymous October 7, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

I've been a little out of touch...didn't read your blog until today..(Sunday)...I know you are probably doing okay by now...hang tough kid...Lee

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP