Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Walmart Funny



Went to Walmart this evening for some groceries and to get a new wireless network adapter for Julie's computer...the other just died for no good reason! Crazy Mofo!
In all honesty, I had a small case of gas which reared its ugly head in the canned foods section, so I scurried off with the buggy to the next aisle...leaving Julie behind. (Dirty, I know.) She makes it back over to where I am and says "Thanks a lot Monkey, that woman thought I did that, she made a funny face and quickly turned the other way!" I could not stop laughing, that was too HILARIOUS to me!

This picture is of a print I created for Kinsley's niece Madyson. Coach saw it and for some reason was amazed that the ART teacher can actually DO Art and doesn't just teach it! HA! So, now I'm going to be doing a princess crown for his daughter. Oh how I love when one sale leads to another. Thanks a bunch KK!

2 comments:

K2daK September 6, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

That is funny stuff! My dad used to do stuff like that us as kids, poot and then escape and let us take the credit for that awful smell. POOR JULIE!!

Monkey, those of us that know you, know you do much more than teach art! You are mighty welcome although I didn't do much! :)

Anonymous September 7, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

Poor Julie.....what she DOES have to put up with .... We have family members that do that all the time especially in large places....We all scatter to other places and giggle our heads off.......

I agree with Kinsley....you are awesome... L.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP