Monday, September 3, 2007

Oh, I just can't help myself....


Here is my latest obsession. I think of this before bed and when I wake up. My dreams are fully technicolored with little Ford Edges driving back and forth! :) I'm 90% sure that my Chevy loving Dad will disown me after this purchase, but maybe he'll forgive me after a little while. Funny, I said I'd never drive a Ford...but I've certainly learned that you end up doing a lot of things that you've said you'd never do! Following my gut has proven to bring me happiness in the past, so I am sure the Ford Edge won't disappoint. These aren't pictures of my Ford Edge...because it's still on the lot...but hopefully, it won't be long until it's got three happy dogs in the bag and two excited people in the front, cruising along. I'm thinking having my very first brand new car in time for my 30th birthday will be prime!

2 comments:

Jessie September 4, 2007 at 8:13 AM  

I love the Ford Edge. Is that the color you are getting? I have a mustang and love it. I think everyone should just drive what they like. :) I am excited for you.

Anonymous September 9, 2007 at 6:38 PM  

When you get it....could a certain group of gals possibly go for a little ride through Harbour Shores and honk the horn????!!!!:):):) L.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP