Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You Know You Were Meant To Be An Art Teacher When:


stuff like this makes you happy!
I LOVE me some new Art supplies!! They are so pretty and clean...and in
full working order. There's a part of me that always wants to protect these
babies from the reign of terror they will be put through during the year. I love seeing the kids get excited over new supplies too, especially the ones whom you can tell will more than likely become teachers, artists or professional organizers someday because of the way they take special care in organizing and loving the supplies. Here you are able to feast your eyes upon a fresh box of markers that has just been opened (the wild hyenas haven't seen them yet...hence how every marker still has a lid.)



Here's a picture of my door this year. Now, people seem to think that because I can do a little Art, that I probably always feel good about it and think it all looks good...that is not the case--compliments go a really long way with me, I never usually think something I've done is perfect...but I REALLY love that pair of kid scissors I did for the door. I was surprisingly happy with the results and that says a lot because I'm pretty harsh on myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous August 14, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

I like it too, but there is a blank spot on the door it is under the scissors. (I know that is going to bother you but just paint your hand will quick and slap another print on there!)

I REALLY like the kid scissors, that is a NICE touch!

Sarah B. B. August 15, 2007 at 4:18 PM  

The kid scissors are seriously groovy. I also like the blue door - it's nice and calming. Did they actually get new rolls of paper? I don't remember that color from the ancient rolls that were there for the past three years. Good job, dearie!

Anonymous August 15, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

I have something to tell you....



sit down it will be a real shocker...





YOU ARE TYPE AAAAAA Lee :):):)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP