Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Never Let Them See You Cry

Cried today on the eighth day of work...only cried for five minutes though---that's how much I had time for before my first class of the day. A certain person didn't see me cry and that's what counts. I would love to write more about the reason for it and do a little venting...and have seriously struggled with whether or not I would. I considered it. But we all know that people have gotten fired for their blogs many times. In fact, my biggest blog idol Dooce got fired for something she had written on her blog and she didn't even use people's real names. She is definitely better off for it now, but I don't know that it would happen like that for me. I have a house to pay for and a new car is in the near future....so for today I decided to take the "responsible" route (though I firmly believe in the fact that you should be able to express your thoughts and not be censored). The kids probably wouldn't like living in a cardboard box and we'd have to get a REALLY big one for Brinkley to fit into also. It's sad that a man can lead the nation after being a dope smoking adulterer, but I can't say anything about my boss or job and expect to not have my life made miserable or my job threatened. Anyway...sorry for the negativity. It's just been a real crap day for me trying to cope with the realization that I have to be responsible for things that should and COULD be put off onto someone else less busy. Now I know why their Art teacher has never lasted more than a couple of years. Thankfully my good friends were there for me and super nice because I was sad. :) Thanks for that. And just so you know and I can look back and remind myself of it also...if I do get fired or chastised over the very little bit I have written about---then so be it. I will ride out with my windows down, blowing my horn with a proud, ginormous middle finger stuck in the air. Then you can come visit me at the Walmart and get a yellow smiley face sticker. ;) My house will be the multiple refrigerator boxes put together out back.

Here are two 1st grade funny faces. I like the mouth-stache on the bottom one.




I got mail today! Woohoo! Granted I had to pay for it, but it's still good! This is an adorable print from Ubiki. It's called "Moments" and I wish I could have had one like this today. The little green ball reminds me of an English pea! I love the cutesy little characters and colors...not sure where it's going yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous August 15, 2007 at 8:13 PM  

Cheer up Charlie! Anytime you need to vent you just dail my digits, I will be more than happy to listen and I won't even report it to anyone. :) I still love ya lots with lots of polka dots. (a little rhyme time for you!)

Monkey August 15, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Awww...thanks KK! I love you too toots! :)

Lennye August 16, 2007 at 5:48 AM  

You have a support group on location that allows you to vent. You are okay!!!! I am sorry that it happened. Been there!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP