Monday, August 13, 2007

Monkey Bite: Grilled Cheese


I liked how this picture of my grilled cheese sandwich turned out...so I will be lame and blog about a sandwich...just for a minute I promise! Julie likes her cheese CRAZY thick on her sandwich and I have to have mine really thin...or else I will gag. I can't stand a lot of mushy food in my mouth at one time. Things like cheese, bananas, basically anything without crunch has to be eaten in small bites. I love my grilled cheese very thin and MUST dip it in tomato soup. There, that's all I'm gonna say about that! :) Oh...and that orange bowl rocks!

2 comments:

Lennye August 14, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

So what kind of cheese do you use. Dan likes Velvetta and I like cheddar.

Anonymous August 14, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

I love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches too! YUM! YUM! YUM! I like my tomato soup with water no milk for me. We should have a soup party when it gets colder.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP