Friday, August 24, 2007

Lights and Darks

He will pick the laundry up and carry it around with him, so I'm starting to wonder if he can be trained to sort the lights and darks. Please excuse the Minnie Mouse-like voice I have going on here, it's always sounded like that in videos. I hate it. Anyway, notice how he will bring it to me, but as soon as I put my hand out, he hurries away like he really doesn't want to give it up? Though he has learned what "bring it" means, he doesn't always want to give up what we are asking him to bring. He never chews up any clothes, just wants to carry them around in his mouth. He will circle my desk chair until I acknowledge that he has brought something and ask him "whatcha got?" then he will do that thing where he hurries off with it. Notice that the laundry on the floor comes from Julie's room. Ha! Wait till she sees this! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 24, 2007 at 7:12 PM  

Julie will just LOVE you for showing her panties all over the universe.....hahahaha Lee

Anonymous August 24, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

I think that Julie needs to clean her room! HA!!! That is funny stuff! He is getting so big! When is his first b-day? I know it is soon...we should do a doggie party.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP