Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Something You Might Not Know About Me


We're gonna start calling these "monkey bites" because that's the coolest thing I could come up with for the moment--to call the little tidbits of info about myself.
I LOVE white shirts...all kinds of white shirts--white polos from Old Navy and Gap, button down white dress shirts, white t-shirts. I think everyone looks hotter in a button down white shirt and I like how they look when they are brand new. If money and waste were not issues, I would always have a NEW white shirt to wear. Expect more white shirt wearing hotties in the future. Here's a little Wentworth Miller to make your Thursday a little more worthwhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 2, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

Posting mid day? You guys must get to go in later today or something. I saw a NMES teacher at Target this morning and was wondering how she managed that one!

I don't think I have seen you in many white shirts come to think of it. I like a nice crisp white shirt myself!

Lennye August 2, 2007 at 8:14 PM  

Okay, I always were white. But I think I need to work on my makeup to look brighter. Maybe if I was tanned and not the color of my white shirt?!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP