Monday, July 30, 2007

Red and Pink...


our Lady Baltimore Hibiscus. Work went well today aside from the 8:15-12:00 meeting. Meetings are what you make them though, and I believe that since my buddy Coach Crawford and I made ourselves laugh to the point of tears, the meeting was successful! HA! My women's one-a-day vitamin has worked nicely two days in a row...apparently mom was right, when you are about to turn 30, a vitamin can do you some good! UGH and BLAH! (to almost being 30 that is)! They say it's some of the best years of your life...if I'm more energetic (after vitamins of course) and have a new car/pool, I will most definitely agree to that statement and not miss my 20's one bit.......maybe.

1 comments:

Lennye July 31, 2007 at 5:15 AM  

Of course you and Crawford having a good time helped others have a good time also! The air is out in my room, I ran to Forsyth last night and the air went out in my car! I am totally feel yucky this morning. Like Scarlett, I was not meant to sweat!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP