Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back To Work...



Tomorrow is back to work time. The summer seemed way too short, but I'm thankful to have had a summer break--a lot of people don't even get that. We got a lot of projects done around the house and had some good times with friends. Brinkley has mastered the art of "sitting" and is about to have "down" added to his fantastic abilities! :) He'll do just about anything for a carrot, if only we could teach him how to do Julie's math! I think these guys are going to miss me tomorrow, I know I'll miss them!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2007 at 2:15 PM  

Ran into some NMES girls at Mesquite's today.....It wasn't as weird a feeling as I thought it may be....so retirement was definitely the right thing to do...just think, you'll be considering your options in about,,,,hmmmm....what??? 27 more years???? Have a good year, stay coool, and do what's best for kids!!!! L.

Anonymous July 30, 2007 at 5:25 PM  

PS....Brinkley looks wonderful....quite a handsome young lad....cute pics.

lee

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP