Saturday, July 28, 2007

The FURminator...


By looking at the picture you might think we spent part of our Saturday buying sheep and then shearing them...no worries! This is actually a RIDICULOUS amount of hair that came off of Brinkley, the four-legged shedding machine. Apparently Golden Retrievers blow their coat
about twice a year and by the amounts of hair that keep turning up around the house, we assumed he was BLOWING right now...and it blows. So, after doing some research I found the FURminator.
For the amount of money it costs, I figured it should be driving me to work and making my lunches. It doesn't do that, but it is the MOST amazing thing ever! I thought with a stupid name like the "FURminator" that it was just a gimmick and that the pictures on the internet weren't real, but figured it was worth a try because it comes with a guarantee. It works for any shedding breed...and it works AMAZINGLY. Its job is to get all of the undercoat that has already been shed but is stuck underneath the top coat (the part that falls onto your floor everyday). No other brush or rake has worked like this for us. I never really rave about products, but this sucker was so worth the money...I mean look how much of that crazy hair came off in the yard (which Brinkley tried to eat at first, until he got it in his mouth and realized that it was super nasty!) He looks like he's lost about 10 pounds too. The FURminator will not disappoint.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2007 at 7:56 PM  

Hmmmm.....think it'll work on my legs :) :) :):) L.

Sarah B. B. July 29, 2007 at 9:46 PM  

Lee is hysterical. ;) You did send the card to the right address - thank you! Good luck tomorrow; you're going to like art stations, I think. I'll have a real conversation with you later this week, I promise. *love*

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP