Friday, May 8, 2009

Trying Not To Get Kicked Out Of Blog-ville!

So two of my fellow followers...two of five :) have told me that they might have to stop checking in on the blog if I don't get busy on some updates...so I thought I better do a quick one before heading out to a fun Friday night video night!

Here is a "just because" present that I received from Bean this week...AWESOME! We love tulips...well and sunflowers and gerber daisies here at the mansion! :) Giving and receiving "just because" presents rocks. Speaking of those types of gifts...For breakfast this week, I've been eating some yummy powdered donuts from a nice surprise from Reese-cup this week. First she's saving me and my peeps from tornadoes, next she's supplying me with yummy stuff!

And also a photo of the first bloom we've had in the yard this year. Sorry that's all I've got for now...maybe I need to start taking suggestions on what my blog buddies want to see me write about on here, because the inspiration just isn't freely flowing in that department these days.

I do promise to try and come up with something more substantial after life slows down a little---hopefully sooner than later!





6 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Thank you..

Freda

Robyn Kessler May 8, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Oh- I don't know when you put it up, but I love your new rainbow umbrella banner pic!!!

Lennye May 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I think the tulips are lovely on the mantle. And like my friend F, thanks for giving us an update.

Sarah B. B. May 9, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Reese is great with those powdered donuts!! :) I l-o-v-e the tulips. Bean is lovely.

krista May 11, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

look at those colored vases. you make mama proud!
i don't really have suggestions for what to write considering i have a hard time doing that on my own darn blog.
(like how i used 'darn' here?)
xoxo

K2daK May 16, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

I like the tulips.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP