Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another One Of THOSE Conversations

One of those conversations while right in the middle of it I think to myself, "Only a teacher would be having this conversation standing in the middle of 20 something 6 and 7 year olds."

Minus formal quotations...too much effort...but these...dots....are fun...so I'll keep them...

Natalee: Gage just hit me on my head and called me stupid.

I look over at Gage who can be a tad (I'm being generous) difficult but yet OH SO cute and squishable to me...he gives the best hugs and teaches me the most intelligent things he has learned from afternoon cartoons.

Gage, did you hit her and call her stupid?
Of course this is at the beginning of class before we even started the lesson, so everyone is up there listening.

Gage: Well it's because of what she said.

Me: What did she say?

Gage: She said I pooted and I didn't.

Me: (thinking---seriously?) Well you know Natalee---that was sort of your fault seeing as he did not want you telling everyone he pooted and you wouldn't stop. But Gage you should not have hit her and called her stupid just because she said something you didn't like.
You know class---every single one of you poots...you have all pooted, pooped, burped, thrown up, and peed. You know this right? I have too...we do this because we're human.

Lots of laughter...destruction averted.

Life is good.
We all poot.

3 comments:

Lennye April 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

I don't have anything to add to this!

However, go over yo pioneer woman and read the main post. What if we all started making nude photo albums for our husbands as an anniversary gift! I got the biggest laugh thinking of me naked in a field of daisies; and you and Julie trying to find the perfect shot!

"Julie we need more daisier...lots more!"

Sad but I've passed the naked photos in a field of daisies. Now 25 years ago this might have happened!

krista May 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

nothing makes finn laugh harder than a good old fashioned poot. true story.

krista May 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

so bryan was sitting next to me reading over my shoulder as i wrote that last comment and after i hit post we had the following conversation:

bryan (reading my comment): that's not true
me: what? have you ever farted accidentally in front of finn?
bryan: no.
me: ???
bryan: i never fart accidentally.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP