Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pictures

I think the pictures are taking so long to upload because of an issue with my flickr account...because I went there today and noticed that they are acting strangely. No time to find the problem, Mom is on her way and we're going shopping!! Woohoo! She's spending the night and then Aunt Peggy is coming too, yeah for girl's nights...it's been since January since we've seen them---usually it's not that long in between visits. We're taking them with us to Berry College Friday to scout out locations for photos in November and then after they leave on Saturday, we hope to get the bunny shoots done! :)

Have a great weekend!
ps...pics load if you just give them a few more minutes.

1 comments:

Lennye April 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Are you back? Did you survive? We had three sirens go off around 10:30pm. I didn't get to tell you in all the excitement, that I got my special package! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much!!!! The necklaces are as ecclectic as I am!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP