Monday, December 15, 2008

Classic Quotes

And now for our newest installment of classic, great quotes from the Monkeybean Mansion.

While warming up dinner:
Do you want some of this pasta I made?

Yeah, I guess...it's just alright to me.

Oh, it's better than alright to me. I've been wanting this...it's just so, I don't know--refreshing to me. The flavors are so fresh, so good. I just...

Uh...do you want me to leave out so you can have a private moment with your pasta?


While putting on a hoodie:
You know, with your head squeezed into the hoodie right now, you look like an orange circus peanut.

People think you're the nice one. They are misinformed.

I know, I'm good like that.

1 comments:

K2daK December 16, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

I bet Julie said the last one and you said the first one about pasta. :) You guys are the best!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP