Sunday, November 9, 2008

Natalie, Kevin, and Alex at Indian Springs

I should be sleeping...but I had to go ahead and get these posted before the craziness of the work week started running rampant. Forgive me if half of these sentences that I'm typing don't make any sense at all! :)

We had a fun evening with Nat, Kevin, and Alex at Indian Springs! If you have never met anyone truly in love with mini marshmallows---just hang out with Alex for a few hours! ;) He is one of the cutest kids ever!! I heard he did some pretty good crashing on the way home after all the bribing with Skittles and marshmallows.

We're excited about the shots we got and were super glad that the same poses we were interested in, were the same ones Nat really wanted as well. We hope you guys enjoy these too!
On The Rock 3
Old Skool Alex and legs 2
Alex and legs 1
Everyone on road 1
Walking down road 1
Alex in the air 1 lighter background
Bean took the next two and I just love them!
BW Funny Alex
bw Alex with Kev's legs 1
Alex and legs 4
Alex in frame 3
Next One Just Funny!
Bustin' out of frame 1
Family with frame 2
LOVE this next one! Can you say potential Gap model?!
Alex in frame 4
Yellow Leaves 2
Nat and Alex yellow leaves 5
Kev and Alex yellow leaves 3
The Weeds 8 color darker
Nat and Alex tall grass 1
Nat and Kevin in grasses cropped
On Dock 1 BW
Silhouette 1

4 comments:

Lennye November 10, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

I LOVE the one in the tall grass. Prize worth!!!!!

Natalie November 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

I am SO thrilled! But can we take them all over again after I buy some Spanx to get rid of my pot belly????? Arghh.
Thanks again--you guys did an awesome job and were so patient and sweet with Alex (and his mommy trying to play art director...) :)

K2daK November 10, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Those are some good pictures man! Some of them I thought hello A & F family! :) So cute!

monkey'sviolet December 31, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

Hey guys, I love these! Those were awesome!~Day

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP