Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Weekend

Wow, just posting about the weekend! Friday night we had such a blast! We went over to Julie's crazy co-worker-friend's house (Lewis, the one quite a few blog posts back that said he'd come to our house and shoot and eat the dogs--and possibly her if we were ever in an 'end of days' crisis!) He's SO not right! :) Almost every Friday and Saturday night his wife, him and a few friends hang out in their garage and drink and have a good time. He says, "What happens in the garage stays in the garage." We went over there because another co-worker friend of theirs was hanging out too and both of them are serious computer geeks and can repair the most ridiculous problems on a computer and I WAS HAVING A MOST RIDICULOUS PROBLEM with MY computer. Please excuse my french while I call it a BITCHASS. *I feel so much better now.*

I downloaded a service pack update that a message popped up from Windows and told me I needed, then it started throwing out an error and wouldn't get off the black/white start up screen. I was like, "Oh God, here we go again." But they repaired the problem in under ten minutes and actually installed some super duper program that cleans off the excess BS off your computer. My computer had 12 gigs of superfluous *best word ever* junk on it that was able to be cleared off and make my computer more efficient. Awesome huh?! I'll have to find out more about the program if any of you are interested. Things are back to working smoothly. Thank goodness. Those guys rock!

Aside from that, the highlight of the night was how entertaining everyone was. I laughed so hard my sides ached. And I tell you, being the one fully sober person in a game of Cranium SERIOUSLY has its advantages. You haven't played Cranium until you've played it with a few drunk, competitive people. Should have seen the drunk charade of acting out the Crocodile Hunter. Greatness. Oh and one of the Sensosketches where you have to draw with you eyes closed--one member of the heavily drunk team was trying to draw a garage sale..and one of his teammates was yelling out "bullshit real estate" and the other was yelling out "prison." We were like, "WHAT?!" FLIPPIN' HILARIOUS.

I totally made Lewis flip his lid when Julie stood up to silently act out karaoke bar---all she did was stand up, put her hand to her mouth like it was a microphone and I got it. He flipped out, it was sweet! :)

Too fun! Saturday and Sunday we ran some errands and watched a couple of netflix videos and tried not to dread the work week. :)

1 comments:

krista October 15, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

if you think cranium is good, you gotta try catchphrase. BEYOND AWESOME.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP