Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I *heart* Fall

JOE: Brinkley is my dog. He loves the streets of New York as much as I do -- although he likes to eat bits of pizza and bagel off the sidewalk, and I prefer to buy them. Brinkley is a great catcher and was offered a tryout on the Mets farm team
but he chose to stay with me so that he could spend 18 hours a day sleeping on a large green pillow the size of an inner tube.

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms.
Sweetwater Creek
I LOVE Fall and am so glad October is here. For some reason I think it might be my favorite month even though it seems busy. There's something about it though that feels special and makes me all giddy. November is a lot like that too---but not so much December--even though birthday and Christmas are then. Probably because January-March is just around the corner and they are SO NOT my favorites. New York in Fall, that's a dream that will hopefully become a reality one day.
100_4910

5 comments:

Natalie October 15, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

October is SO my favorite too! And, by the way, you KNOW my name and address so I can't WAIT to get my pencils. :P

K2daK October 15, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

I love that movie. I like fall when it is almost over, when it isn't so hot during the day. Are you trying to show off your butt? HA!!!

Lennye October 15, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Okay, I love fall, October, and New York, but for the life of me I was lost at Joe!

I guess I don't watch enough movies!

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

I DID receive a bouquet of pencils - thank you for my gift Ms. G. - with a bow around it! I also threatened my children about touching them...I am going to New York next month - for my 50th birthday. Can't wait:) Leave your phone on - I will send pix. Have you noticed that I only comment when you have something about this movie?!
Freda

Anonymous February 28, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

You'll get there, girl. I've no doubts. Beautifully made page. Little grover

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP