Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Twenty Eight

Blogging into the future again...it's not the twenty eighth day yet, but tomorrow I won't be at school because I have to go to a professional learning class on some sort of teacher evaluation process they are implementing....BORING. I'd rather be in the Art room. Here is a little note I left my students for tomorrow and I HOPE HOPE HOPE the substitute isn't CRAZY like one I had last year (or maybe it was the year before---they all run together) that got out CLAY from a storage closet and some of the kids even STOLE some of the clay. She apparently didn't read my note about the approved supplies to use when I'm not there. So this time I left the sub a note in my sub box and one for the students on the dry erase board. I think it's kind of funny!

note to students

1 comments:

K2daK September 10, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

You probably should've underlined BIG..ha! :) Hope it all goes well!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP