Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thirty Three-Thirty Four

Both pretty good days...Friday being especially great because I only taught two classes before school dismissed for early release day. Then us specials teachers went over to one of the other elementary schools for a training session on how to recognize bullying and what to do about it. Not so bad.

Here are some pics of the days kindergarten made ORANGE. This week I'm teaching them how to make green. I love this time of year where I drop the food coloring into clear water and then shake it to make whatever color we're going over. They applaud and go nuts like I just pulled a rabbit out of my ass. I mean hat. It's pretty super. :)
IMG_9379
IMG_9381
IMG_9380

2 comments:

K2daK September 22, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Food color is magic, third graders get a kick out of it when I use it to color the water for measuring activities.

Sarah B. B. September 23, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

That is awesome. You are that fantastic, by the way. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP