Saturday, September 6, 2008

And You Can Quote Me...

I inspired someone to not be afraid to voice their opinion? That makes me feel so good, I can't even tell you. And she says it all better than Dooce and I couldn't agree with numbers 1-6 any more!

We all love quotes. Quotes rock. Here are a few that I've found recently on blogs and Art...

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." -Jane Howard

"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." -Jimi Hendrix

"Remember happiness is a way of travel not a destination." -Roy Goodman

"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough." -Joe E. Lewis

"I am so glad that I paid so little attention to good advice; had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

"Bad artists copy. Good artists steal." -Pablo Picasso

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -T.S. Elliot

And two pics of the babies.
all four
I love how the only thing in focus is the cuteness between Brinkley and Nikki!
nikki is hiding again

1 comments:

K2daK September 7, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

I saw an apron today that made me think of you, it said "A bad day at the studio is better than a good day at the office." I thought you could apply that someplace in your life. AND how random you are posting art quotes today?

Because of this post I visited monkey's blog...now I am going to be an addict, thanks! It is sucking my evening away slowly but surely because I have read the first 6 posts (or latest) and I can totally relate to her and now I just want to keep reading which won't be good if I don't stop because lesson plans still need to be finished. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP