Friday, July 4, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday Julie's office closed early, so we went to Macon to explore Washington Park and the River Walk because our photo shoot with Dyana and her cutie-pie kids got moved to Macon for Saturday. I had forgotten that she was leaving Alpharetta to go visit her grandparents for the weekend...so Macon was the place to be! :) We decided to check both places out beforehand to make sure they'd both be great for pictures. Washington Park is so pretty, I love the way water runs throughout the entire park!!



2 comments:

Lennye July 4, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

I'm digging the park. Is it down by the river? Cause I always think of Central Park over by the fair grounds (not a photogenic place).

krista July 7, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

OHHHH...that park. i swear, ever since my ovaries decided to make me a mother, my love for parks has grown and grown. but this park? oh, be still my heart.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP