Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All Business

I spent today focused on photography related business and I played around with making a little watermark type logo for pictures...because it's the thing to have and makes me feel ever so professional, though I'm totally not! :) I've also reserved us a new blog for photos only, but am not ready to give that info out to the world, because we still have to play around with some html codes (BLEH!) to get it to display the photos like I want. I've also read some good articles about taking a free blog and making it more professional and purchasing your own domain name...which is great!

I'm excited for this weekend because I get to take some pictures of some cute girls and their baby brother--along with their mom, a friend of mine from high school. If all goes as planned, we'll be doing this photo shoot in Piedmont Park. I'm stoked.

Anyway, I added our name to these pictures of the Hestads. Check it out!



1 comments:

Lennye July 2, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I'm loving it!!! I tried to call you today. I'll be out tomorrow, hopefully we can talk soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP