Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Weekend

On Saturday we went to Atlanta to visit Sarah and shop at a few new places we had never been. The shops were cool and were places that we'd definitely go to again. We also took Lucy with us because as noted in an earlier post, some socialization with anyone besides the two of us, was much needed.

All four of us went to Piedmont Park and we actually got Sarah to go to the dog park! :) There were a lot of big dogs in there and Lucy (unintentionally) made friends with a rather large dog with all of his reproductive parts intact...so since she hasn't been spayed yet, there was no way we were letting her off the leash. You should have seen the three of us there, not ready to let the baby go out on her own just yet...watching at the edge of all the chaos and play, it was funny to me!

(ps...sorry I was sitting so awfully, I think maybe I didn't want my bare legs to touch the grass maybe?!)
It was hot and humid at the park and something was biting all of us, so we went and hung out on Sarah's porch and chatted for a while. We had a nice visit and Lucy was so worn out from all the newness that she slept the entire 45 minute trip back home!

Sunday we went down the road to High Falls State Park...







4 comments:

Lennye July 15, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Yeah! Lovely Lucy gets to socialize with others! She is such a cutie. Okay, you, Julie, and Sarah aren't bad either! What new stores? I've got to go junking before I return to school!

Sarah B. B. July 16, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Saturday was FUN. I'm glad we got to hang out, and now I have a new makeup supplier - whoo-hooie! Next time, I'll wear insect repellent to the dog park, though, if that's okay. :)

Lennye July 17, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Love the High Falls pictures! You could probably sell the last one.

K2daK July 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

This is me...a little jealous...

:(

I will get over it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP