Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Time For A Break

FINALLY got my new blog up and running with photo examples on there. The look of it is still evolving, because I'm trying for a custom template...but for now it works! For those of you who know about this blog, people who know about the other blog won't necessarily know about this blog. Simply for the reason that this is my personal blog and I might not want everyone who sees my photo blog for business to know about this one as well (namely some of the people I work with). So, I created a new email address and everything for that one. If they stumble upon this one, that is fine...but I'm not advertising it.

Here is the link to the new photo blog.

And now we're going to rest!! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Other blog looks great - good luck with your new adventure...rest first:)

Freda

Natalie July 9, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Looks great! I'm jealous--I SO want to be working on my new website and blog but can't find the time right now...boo...

Sarah Coggins July 11, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Oh my goodness! They are just too stinkin' cute. :D Off to check out your other blog.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP