Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dyana and Kids


Dyana is a friend of mine from high school, we pretty much hung out non-stop my senior year, her junior year. A couple of years ago, she married a Turkish man named Ali who has been the best thing that's ever happened to her. He helped get her head on straight! :) They live in Alpharetta with three kids, Aubrey the oldest, Abby and baby Noah. Noah just turned one. A few years ago Dyana was diagnosed with MS and had a rough go at it for a couple of years, but now with the right combo of medicines, most days she does pretty well. She recently told me a story of an ignorant woman who was rude to her at the movies one day, mumbling something about "those foreigners and their children" because the kids weren't being completely silent in the line and because Dyana was wearing her traditional hijab. Needless to say, Dyana told her she was rude and gave her a good little shock when she came right back at her about being born and raised in middle Georgia! It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant and ignorant some people truly are! She has a great family and it was a pleasure to take their pictures. :) There were over 300 pictures...I got the file down to about 137! These were my very favorites.
I've seen the big lollipop photos done on the internet before and was so stoked to finally do some of my own!












Noah's eyes and curls were to too precious and fun to photograph!


4 comments:

Lisette Price Photography July 6, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

These are too cute with that colorful sucker!

K2daK July 6, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Looking good!!! I can tell Noah was your favorite to photograph. :) He is CUTE-I am a sucker for curls on boys.

Good job!!!

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

WOW!!! Great Job!!!

kranthi July 8, 2008 at 3:36 AM  

Hi,
Yes! You can chat with me on Yahoo.. here is my id : rickeypontingaustralia [at] yahoo [dot] com
Add me to your contact list and send me your details.

BTW, Noah is really very very cute.... :)
Hav a nice day!
Kranthi,
BloggerTricks.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP