Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How You Doin' Florida?!


I thought since we did this for Chattanooga that it would be fun for Florida's trip as well...winter clothes for TN and shorts (woohoo!) for FL. Yeah baby! Hopefully for some down time in the evening I will be able to post something once we're in Florida, I just don't know yet. I think if I don't, I might break out into cold sweats, that's how much I love me some internet!

We leave around 3pm for Valdosta to stay with Julie's mom this evening and then we're getting up way too early tomorrow morning to drive the rest of the way to the condo in Kissimmee. I hope to have enough fun to temporarily forget about the school schedule I just got in the mail and the notice about how I have to go to the "Leadership Retreat" all day on July 22nd! Barf.

What you don't see in these pictures are all the other bags we pack to take on the trip. For this one I wanted things to be more separated and so there's a small bag for everything we need at the water park, a snack bag, a bag for wet things, a tiny bag for toiletries, and an entertainment type bag that has the lap top and stuff! :)

Have a great week guys! :)

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins June 25, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Fun photo! Hope you have a wonderful trip!! :)

Copperheart June 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Have Fun!

K2daK July 1, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Little late on this one, but I was out of town...so I know you had fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP