Sunday, May 25, 2008

Party Like It's 1999!

Friday night. Wow. We went to a party at a fellow teacher's house for our P.E. teacher that is leaving next year to go teach/coach back at the high school he graduated from. The party was insane! We didn't get home until 1:30am. Of course what happens at the party stays at the party, but I will hit some highlights here without mentioning the guilty parties involved! :) I was the DD because I really don't enjoy drinking, alcohol usually tastes too strong to me, and just isn't enjoyable at all, but I have to say that after taste testing everyone's mixed drinks--I found a couple of things I might could throw down on. Every time the 'bartender' made a new beverage for someone, I was taking a little sip and there were some seriously tasty ones made. It was the best party I've ever been to, everyone got along and let their hair down to have a major blast. The conversation was lighthearted and nobody was trying to put on airs. It was also fun being the sober person there and getting to carry on conversations with very drunk people. Highlights include: showing off our mad dancing skills--I had to show them what I was made of, a "who is wearing what type of underwear" contest (no, we didn't actually show our underwear), some ass slapping---I didn't do any slapping while dancing, but mine got slapped by two separate people, a seriously hilarious conversation after someone drunk told about someone else's sex toy, etc...we came home after dropping off a friend who was most definitely not fit to drive.

We slept for a very long time the next morning and I woke up craving a big, unhealthy breakfast--so we picked up this...

I can't wait to go to another party over there!

3 comments:

krista May 26, 2008 at 2:36 AM  

i love that you had a 'morning after breakfast'...you sure you weren't hungover? :-)

K2daK May 26, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Yeah, you aren't invited to anymore of my parties and I am not coming over to your house any more. :(

KIDDING!! Glad you had fun!! It is amazing to me how much "those type of people" actually drink. :)

Natalie May 26, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Of course all the fun had to happen AFTER the coolest teachers leave the school.... HA! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP