Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Clay Projects

Wow...blogging before 7am...craziness! I didn't realize all the time I'd have getting up at 5:30am as opposed to 6:15am when I need to be at work at 7:15am! This experiment happened because we had to go to sleep without electricity the other night because of the crazy storm and therefore didn't take showers/baths before bed...so had to get up the next morning and do all of that and I found it quite refreshing! I'm normally a "take a bath at night" person to feel clean before bed, get relaxed, and all of that stuff and plus because I wanted as much sleep as possible the next morning. But with Lucy stuck in this rut of waking up at 4am and not settling back down again really, might as well change the routine a little right?! This is all really pointless, except to say 'this is why I have time to blog this early!'

Here are some clay projects from yesterday, cute vases.




Remember Sam from a few posts down who wasn't sure about drawing because of his broken arm (the one he doesn't use to draw)? Look at his blue pot in progress and how great it's turning out...with the broken arm! :) That kid cracks me up and drives me nutso-baffo at the same time! :)

1 comments:

Lennye May 22, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

I love the early morning!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP