Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Time To Ride Out



Time to find a getaway car and ride out to vacation! The kids are getting nuttier and nuttier.

Yesterday in class 4th grade Sam holds up his left arm and says, "Ms. G. I can't draw today, see?"

"Sam aren't you right handed?"

"Well yeah, it's still so hard though..."

While smiling coyly, "Sam aren't you RIGHT handed?"

"Yeah." :) He had to smile at that one too!

In 3rd grade:

"Ms. G., Christopher just said that a girl's part is called a p***y."

"What?! You just told the PRINCIPAL'S SON that word?! Have you lost your mind? Would you walk right up to her and say that word?!"

"No."

"Well you might as well have!"

Should have seen her face when I told her that one!

In 5th grade:

"Ms. G. that new substitute really likes Mr. Fears."

"Huh? How are you for sure?"

"Oh she was all about asking what he's like and she asked if his teeth are crooked or straight."

LOL!!

3 comments:

K2daK May 16, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

I *heart* Sam! He is the perfect amount of chubby & cute for me...but could use a mute button.

Sarah B. B. May 16, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

Wow. I'm not sure I've ever heard a comment that outrageous in the classroom. Much less to the principal's kid. Much less to THAT principal's kid. Definitely, definitely, definitely time for a vacation!

Lennye May 16, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Thelma, give me a call I'm ready to roll!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP