Saturday, April 12, 2008

Similarities



It's so weird that two pups that aren't the same breed and didn't originally come from the same dog family could have such similarities (by the way, that is the WEIRDEST looking word!).

Look at tiny (well tinier than now!) Brinkley sleeping between the wall and my computer desk and then Lucy does it now as well. This is where she beds down if she's not crowded up in my lap with Nikki. I can barely remember when Brinkley was that small, his 86 pound ginormity takes up so much space currently, that seeing him so small seems like way longer ago than just barely a year!

Lucy got her second round of shots today and weighs 11 whole pounds now! They still have no clue as to how big she's going to get...I guess because we don't know how much Jack Russell she has in her. Their guess is 20-30 pounds, so we will see.

2 comments:

Princess Patches April 12, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Hi! Your dogs are cuties! The rocks in my flower beds work very well. I used to have pine straw and then pine bark nuggets. I finally gave up and went to the rocks. I can spread them apart if I want to plant something and if they manage to make their way out of the flower bed, I just pitch them back in. By the way, there is black plastic under them. It isn't really plastic...it's that stuff you can buy that lets the water through. The rocks are heavy enough that I can use the leaf blower to get dead leaves and pine straw off without blowing very many of the smaller rocks out of the beds. Hope this helps! Thanks for stopping by my bloggy!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny's mom

Lennye April 13, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Told the long-haired boy to check out the cute pictures of Lucy. Also, asked how his Lily is doing, she is now up to 30 pounds.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP