Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just some thoughts and photos....

I took a nap and woke up in a very ill mood from it...so I decided to post some bright, fun photos of mine that I don't think I've ever posted on here. The yellow circle one is of one of our day lilies in the summer and an 'amazing circle' technique I learned from someone on flickr. Now I have no idea how I did it, good thing I kept the instructions (somewhere). The other two are some ones I played around with of the light display from my only visit to the aquarium. Speaking of that...those of you who've gone to the Georgia Aquarium, did you feel like you saw more people than varieties of aquarium life? I did. I also get a little sad at aquariums and zoos because I feel badly for the animals being stuck in a 'fish bowl' so to speak...I know it's better for some because of endangerment and also that some don't know what the 'outside' is like anyway, I'm just sayin'.

By the way, I'm thinking the ill mood is 100% due to the fact that as of tonight my Spring Break is over and back to work. As a teacher, I'm fortunate to even have a Spring Break...but I so love being at home. I don't hate my job, I just like being home that much more. People get bored at home?! There's so many things to do! I can see getting stir crazy and needing something new to look at, but definitely NOT boredom.

I read a neat quote about that...now to see if I can find it again! :)



3 comments:

Sarah B. B. April 13, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

I hear ya on the sad about spring break ending thing. I always want our breaks to be a week longer than they are, but if I had that extra week, I'd probably still not be satisfied. That is a cool flower picture - Photoshop does amazing things...

Monkey April 13, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

No Sarah, Monkey does amazing things...haahaaa! :)

Lisa Wood Photography April 14, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

cool!
Hey that bottom picture looks like the aquarium light. lol
I love your abstract work.
Thanks again for adding me to your blog. :D

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP