Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'd buy you Rogaine...

I heard this song once in the car and once in the grocery store and I could never remember enough of the lyrics to attempt to search for it. That kind of thing bothers me for a few days until hopefully something else distracts me long enough to get something else on my brain. Well I had sort of forgotten about it and then was doing some blog searching when I found Lisa's blog and THE song started playing. I was so stoked! Now it has nestled snuggly into my itunes library where it will be kept safe and warm! The best part is that it's only 2 minutes and 17 seconds long and that is before my music ADD kicks in and I have to switch to another song or fast forward to a good part. There's songs that Julie will hear the end of and be like "What is this song?" and I'm ALL LIKE, "You know this song, here is the first part." and she's ALL LIKE "OH!! I never hear it past this one part!" LOL! I can't stand too much repetitiveness in a song and 2 minutes and 17 seconds is plenty long! :)

The video is a little unnerving to me, but the song is cute and funny. Give it a listen.
Ingrid Michaelson "The Way I Am" Thanks Lisa! Lisa has really nice photos on her blog too!

2 comments:

Lisa Wood Photography April 14, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

LOL Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blogger. Abstract is my favorite also.
The first two abstracts:
1. childs floor puzzle rug
2. Georgia Aquarium wall light

Do you have a flickr account? If so I will post the originals on there for you to see.
Ingrid Michaelson is my favorite singer. She is so funny but yet serious.
Its nice to meet you.

Lisa Wood Photography April 14, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

lol okay i see your flickr thingy.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP