Saturday, April 5, 2008

Growing Quickly

I can't believe the obvious differences in Lucy's little body in the last couple of weeks! I guess because the last puppy was Brinkley and by the time he got to come home with us, he was already bigger than what Lucy is now...so when Lucy came and was way tinier, it's more obvious when she grows! She has gotten somewhat taller and longer just in the last week. Craziness. Since she's the reason I'm out of bed before 10am on a Saturday, this post is dedicated to her cute little self...the head that I just want to pinch right off. :)

DISCLAIMER: There are some photos that I never posted, that are older where she is smaller...and the ones where you might see orange goo on her head---that luckily is not a birth defect but the effects of an 86 pound Brinkley keeping her head in his clay filled mouth.





2 comments:

K2daK April 5, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

It is amazing to be able to tell that quick, that just shows she is getting all the TLC she needs!

Lennye April 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

The last photo on this post makes me thing you could be the proud owner of a poochie pinup star! I see a job in acting in her future. Then you could quite teaching, except to come help me, and take Lovely Lucy to her movie auditions!!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP