Monday, April 21, 2008

Drama Update

Spoke to Kerry earlier today and all pictures are back in their rightful place! Thank goodness! :) Thank you guys for being so supportive about it and sharing your stories as well. They really did make me feel better.

My computer itself did hit some more snags though...but those will be fine. Kerry was saying that my one fan was supposed to actually be three fans and things were actually starting to melt inside my computer case. YIKES! So he's being so patient and thorough in making sure everything gets replaced and well taken care of.

I'm using Julie's computer to blog...no Photoshop so there's photos I have on my memory cards here, but I don't want to post those yet---instead I have some Lucy pics on the cards as well, so here's your overdue daily dose of The Cuteness...Miss Lucy if ya nasty!





2 comments:

Natalie April 22, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose control...and I think I like it...I like it. There's a little song and dance for you in celebration of getting all your pics back. Three cheers for Kerry! I may have to hit him up to find out why my laptop is so freaking slow sometimes. Hmm...

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) April 24, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

beautiful dog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP