Thursday, March 6, 2008

White Rabbit

Nikki and I sat outside for a few minutes in the sun today. I think she looks like a big, white rabbit.




"Attachment is weirdly unpredictable. Sometimes it's immediate and transparent: five week old Gus, a chocolate ball of puppy love, hurling himself at my ankles. Other times it's so glacially slow it's indecipherable, little more than an instinctive stirring that escalates into something much bigger when you're not paying attention." --Katie Arnold on the stray dog that she (at first) didn't want to fall in love with.

3 comments:

Lennye March 6, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Was there sunshine today? I didn't notice because of the intensity of my day!!!!

K2daK March 9, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Too cute! I like the new "header" on your blog.

Kunal Bhatia March 15, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

beautiful photos!
- Mindless Mumbai
i won't be able to visit again till april-end. there's too much college work. keep blogging, all the best.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP