Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Built- In Air Conditioning



So here's the story and photos from the 'debacle' I mentioned earlier...had to mention Lennye's new favorite word once again, 'debacle.'

This happened to me yesterday morning THANKFULLY before my first class. I was bending down to get some projects off of the short drying rack in my room and I heard this odd sound that I thought was velcro coming undone. So I thought to myself for a minute, 'hmm...that's weird, I don't remember having any velcro on these pants.' So I bend down again to get another project...and the sound happens again. This time I'm like, 'holy crap, what just happened?!' I stick my hand on my butt and there's this gaping hole and I can FEEL my underwear, so I know this must not look too good. Knowing that Freda and Lennye would help me out, I hold my right butt cheek in my hand and do the coolest ghetto walk you've ever seen (WORD!) down the hall to have them inspect this mystery that has occurred in my rear area. Now at this time I have no idea what panties I happened to put on last night after my bath...I just know that my butt is always covered, because I ONLY FLOSS MY TEETH if you get what I'm saying!

So Freda proceeds to tell me that she digs the characters on my butt...not having a clue what she's talking about, I carefully look down the front of my pants to see that I'm sporting my muppet undies! Ok, ok...so don't even try to say anything about my character undies...they were in the women's section and it is ok for your butt to not act it's age sometimes and they are way cooler and more comfy than some lacey get-up that costs enough money that I could eat a meal at the Red Lobster with and also would make me scratch so much that you'd wonder about what I had going on...I'm just sayin'! I'm all about my cheerful character undies....I do own some solid colors too. ;)

So needless to say, I was grateful that I had some work-out type cotton pants in my room and I explained to the boss lady why I would be wearing those, figuring that it was a good thing that I didn't have to drive home and change or spend all day walking around with my ghetto bootie-holding walk. The pants were NOT tight, so I don't know why this took place, except for the fact that if it didn't happen, Freda and Lennye would have been sad about not ever seeing muppets on my hiney. I just know they went right home and checked that off their lists of things to do before dying! After I left their rooms, I had to show Bomar my new air conditioning too, it's safe to say that that's the most people who have ever seen my muppets in a day!

3 comments:

K2daK March 12, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Oh too funny! The boss lady encouraged me to keep a spare pair in the car just in case something like that happened, why? On the 1st day of my 2nd year I ripped my pants down the backside too, I borrowed a jacket from Scouten that day, it was tied around my waist. Why did I have a jacket tied around my waist in 100 degree weather?? There was a huge hole in my pants! HA!! HA!! HA!!

That is too funny!

I have Superwoman undies, Tinkerbell undies, and some fun sayings undies, so you aren't alone in your fun undies!

Lennye March 12, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Okay, F and I want to know if Omar the Tent Maker is in the character undie business too.

However, on the whole Drawers "debacle" let me add this. NH sends me this crazy email about a little boy who pulled his little thingy out in class. Said his mother told him to stick it out till noon! HA!HA! Then Monkey has Muppet Butt issues. Then we are engaging in the picture "debacle" when one of my students says, "Mrs. H, Blake has his drawers open." What? What? Too much? Blake!! No, she meant he was opening drawers he shouldn't. Boy was I relieved.

Thanks Monkey for delivering G home today. When I got home the whole neighborhood (boys and girls)were playing ball.

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

This has been a very interesting week on our hall.....I'm sorry about your pants but I am very glad to know that your underwear drawer is full of cartoon characters. Thanks for caring about my weight loss, 39 down 39 to go!

Freda

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP