Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Late Night Thoughts...

I'm sitting here in the darkness at 11:40pm when I should be in bed, but am up waiting on Benedryl and a Cold Eeze lozenge to kick in so that I can go back and lie down without having drainage in the back of my throat...so here are my thoughts...

I strongly dislike (don't know if I dislike it enough to hate it) when the microwave number display is left on any number other than zero. I just walked by and it was on 15 and for some reason I don't like that. Is it just me?

Why is it when the house is a mess, it usually has to get messier before it gets cleaner? When it's clean, it typically doesn't get cleaner, it gets messier. It's an odd process.

Why does it seem like the time always changes right when you start to see the sun when you're leaving for work--then you get thrown back into seeing darkness for a while?

Ok...I'm going to try to be horizontal again because I think the meds are working. Stay tuned for the great DEBACLE (Lennye's word for the week) known as "the day I created an air conditioning system for my behind." It's a good one.

2 comments:

K2daK March 12, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

I hate it when the microwave reads anything but darkness or the correct time. Nick is famous for leaving the microwave at a few seconds and it drives me nuts, I have to push the clear button.

Monkey March 12, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

I have to push the clear button too, there's just something about it! I also can't stand for cabinet doors to be left opened and walked away from...someone around here...not me, not Casey, not Nikki, not Brinkley, uh hum....is infamous for doing this often. heehee!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP