Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rainy Day

Today it's very yucky outside...but here are some pictures from some playtime with the beasts outside on a very pretty day yesterday! Even if you don't like dogs, you just have to appreciate the awesomeness in getting them to sit still long enough for a picture of all three of them! (This Feb. break from work has been so nice...yet it is ending all too quickly, I wish I could stay home and be wealthy!)





Speaking of the beasts...see that BIG furry one up there? I woke up this morning to a little tickle on my face...opened my eyes and there was his ginormous, feathery tail brushing up against my face. NICE. He was on his back with his legs sprawled open like road kill but with his butt up at my head and his head down at my feet. It doesn't matter how many times I kick him out of the bed, he inevitably sneaks back up there when I'm back in a deep sleep. A very interesting sleep companion, no doubt. He's just so cute about it though. I'm a sucker. :) I just can't help it.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 22, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Hahaha- both my goldens sleep in the bed with me, and I frequently get kicked in the face when one of them flips over like a dead bug and my head is in her way :)

ps.s. That step picture is *very* impressive!

Copperheart February 24, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Awww... so cute! They look like real sweethearts, even if they do sneak into your bed.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP