Friday, January 18, 2008

This is quality...no drugs or alcohol involved even

"You know that little Geico lizard is precious. I like how he says 'they literally give you a biscuit with butter and jam.' I would wear him on my shoulder all day just to hear him talk."

"Yeah he is precious, I might would french kiss him."

"Um, I might would put him in my panties and let him wiggle about!"

hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

"I should totally put that on my blog, but what would people think?!"

"You've got to DO IT! Do you really care?"

"Yeah I guess you're right...oh how weird, why don't you have my new blog banner on your computer?! Oh wait, that's because I didn't put it on there yet!"

"Heh!"

3 comments:

Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

I think you are due for a long 3 day weekend WITH SNOW and cupcakes!!! I guess you are feeling better now huh?. ML

PS. Don't fart on the little fella while he's wiggling around down there....he may lose his accent.

Natalie January 19, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

UM..... Has somebody been eating the yellow snow and gone a little coo-koo??!

K2daK January 19, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Wow...that is funny! I laughed at that one and will NEVER look at that little lizard the same.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP