Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thankful for this...


There are so many things that I love and appreciate about you. I wanted to take a minute and tell you about a few of them.
I love the way you make me laugh with your crazy little dances, sayings, and voices.
How great is it to be able to be around someone 24/7 and still want more time with them? You keep me entertained for hours and bring me sweet joy.
I love how creative you are and the many things that can run through your brain in 1/8 of a second, kind of like popcorn popping at you in 3-D! :)
You are my little in-house genius!
I love your tender ways and how you share that with me each and every day. You make me feel loved and complete on days when I am broken or fixed.
I love you for who you are and have a more joyous existence because of you.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP