Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF!!!


We are tired at the end of this week that felt like it took a gazillion years to be over. Today, I put the finishing touches on my door decorations that we have done for some sort of book week or reading week (I don't ask, just decorate)...and also helped Harper's kids do a great deal for their door. My door is based on one of my VERY favorite books, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I think it turned out fairly well, but being a perfectionist who would love not to be, I always see things I would have done differently.

The kids love it though and that's all that matters. I feel pretty run down at this point, but pumped about the weekend as well. We are taking a little day trip to Sweetwater Creek State Park to take pictures of some fall foliage. We are SOOOOO excited! We've been wanting to find time to go hiking/picture taking for quite some time and chose this place not only for the foliage color, but because it's not that far away AND somewhere alongside the creek there's some old textile mill ruins that will be fun to see and photograph. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

Nice Friday Post! Im so ready for Saturday! I get to catch up on laundry and then I have scheduled a 1 hour massage, followed by a manicure and pedicure at an upscale salon! Even better, there is this great little italian place downstairs, best Chicken Parmigina I have ever had! Why is it the little places always have the best food ever????????????

I enjoyed your blog, come visit mine if you can!

Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

Lennye November 11, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

So you made it without me. I am now officially sick. I've got the door to finish, homework to do, progress reports for 100, and a field trip coming up.

I hope the mini trip went well. You probably should read a little Celestine Sibley now!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP