Monday, November 19, 2007

Friends



We had a VERY fun Saturday where we spent the entire day/evening crafting, eating, talking and just having a really good time catching up with our friends. I worked on some bulletin board orders I got from work and Julie worked on quite a few pendants. We also helped Kinsley paint a few of her wooden projects, which was really fun. Sarah and I had a blast bleaching bottle brush trees and turning them into little bundles of fun colors! Something she learned from a fellow blogger. Now I have a nice, pink/FREE tree that is tiny enough as to not offend others! ;) Sarah gave me a gigantic pink one, blue, green, and orange one! This picture is of all of ours mixed together to make a pretty forest! I can't wait to display these somewhere once all the Christmas decorations fly up. I'm off a week for Thanksgiving break...WOO HOO! Before mom gets here and the eating, video watching Phase 10 playing and fun starts, I'm going to try and get a little work done on the school yearbook.


These other pictures are of our little Spooka night lights from IKEA. I think they are too cute and they give off just the right amount of "non-eye hurting" light.

5 comments:

Sarah B. B. November 19, 2007 at 3:26 PM  

Trees = cool. And I can testify that the little spooka light is easy on the eyes. :)

Lennye November 19, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

How come I didn't see the trees? I think they are cute, if I didn't have DH I would buy the ebay pink tree!

K2daK November 19, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

The trees did turn out cute! I LOVE the songs, they brigtened my lesson planning time. I am now in Jan.! WOW! But after this I must do centers, I will make it. The goal to be DONE by Wednesday night at 12 a.m. I WILL make it! :) Thanks for the Elvis song, that made me SMILE!!!

Jessie November 21, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

Oh I love the trees!!! I love the game phase 10 also! You need some of my smurfs to put in your forest. lol

Anonymous November 25, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

Loved the trees.....they are soooooooo cute....they'll all look great in you colorful home.....happy holidays.

lee

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP