Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We want the funk...


I love this Mastercard commercial. Today, two of my kindergarten cuties came up and told me that they had the same pants on. One said, "Listen, they even make the same sound!" and he proceeded to do a funny little walk across the room--which made me think of the commercial. So, I told them it would be NEATO if we could get a picture of them with their matching pants. And, so that I don't get myself into major trouble for showing their faces on the internet--I said that it would be even more NEATO if they turned around and did a funny pose. This is what they came up with...TOO FUNNY!

Making of Mastercard commercial-- Hundreds of dollars
Salary for Art teachers-- Not enough dollars
Matching Old Navy Pants--Just a few dollars
Having a commercial moment play out in your Art room--PRICELESS!

By the way, I don't have a Mastercard, but yet this is my second Mastercard type post...here's the first.

4 comments:

Unknown October 18, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

hey there... you left me a comment and wanted to know how to put You Tube in your side content. Basically, you just have to change the measurements in the code. For mine, I change the measurements to w=250, h=210. just play around with it a bit. but, make sure that you catch all the places in the code that it mentions the width and height.

hope that helps.

K2daK October 18, 2007 at 8:14 PM  

Oh the influence of commercials! :) Too cute!!

Anonymous October 19, 2007 at 6:55 AM  

Glad you are having FUN with kids and allowing them to BE kids.....hope they didn't burn up in those pants....have a good one....lee

Jessie October 19, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

lol!!! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP