Tuesday, October 9, 2007

DUDE! You've got a DELL!


Little Big Toe takes a moment out of his busy schedule to admire how Dupree has taken over my craft room table with his ginormous DELL computer monitor and accessories. What you don't see in this picture is the laptop that sits beside it, because he's got it at work with him right now.
Little Big Toe will be going on many more great adventures...he'll one day get past the craft room, I'm sure. (and yes this is possibly a side effect of being in the house for too long, alongside the "normal" characteristics of my personality) :)

2 comments:

Lennye October 9, 2007 at 5:53 PM  

This is a whole new twist on things...The Adventures of Little Big Toe. I see a childrens book.

K2daK October 9, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

He is just showing you there are multiple uses for your desks. :) That is a mighty big monitor! I think Dupree should meet my brother-in-law, I think they would have a lot in common!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP