Thursday, September 20, 2007

YIKES!


...bIKES! ("Never Been Kissed" one of the best movies, ever.)
Tonight I vacuumed for the first time in a couple of weeks. I know, I know...that is so gross, but I refuse to be one of those people who vacuum every day or even every other day for that matter. Just can't do it. Usually don't wait a couple of weeks to do it though, but have been sick/lazy and Julie has been busy with class work. So, tonight while she's at class, I thought I'd surprise her by vacuuming up all of the extra Brinkley and Casey clones we've collected all over the house. Nikki doesn't shed, thankfully. This is what we have folks. Nasty huh?! I would normally be embarrassed to show this if it was a picture of the floors with the hair still ON them...but since this shows that I CLEAN, it's ok! HAHA! I'm so glad we don't have carpet, because though you couldn't see it all...it would be there lurking deep within. Ewwww!

3 comments:

K2daK September 20, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

EUREKA!! That is a lot of hair!

Monkey September 20, 2007 at 8:11 PM  

That made us laugh out loud K2dak!

Sarah B. B. September 21, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Kinsley is funny. :)
Dude - you have a golden retriever - what did you expect? Caro grew up with a golden, and while we were in college, her mother SHAVED that dog in a moment of frustration with the shedding! Caro practically had a breakdown, but I don't think Holly (dog) even noticed...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP