Saturday, September 22, 2007

Making room for baby...


The Ford Edge baby that is. Hopefully, he should be coming home in the next few weeks. So, this is what we tackled today. Crazy fools, I know! We first went to Griffin to buy some...wait for it, wait for it... ORGANIZATION supplies and then got home around 4pm-ish to begin. It's now 9:51pm and we are finished and finally in the house. Aside from some really great gummy bears, we haven't eaten since about 12:30pm-ish. That's pretty abnormal for me because at the slightest twinge of hunger, my body goes into panic mode and things start to shut down along with my evil twin coming out to bite the heads off of anyone nearby who is not contributing to the making of food before I pass out. For some reason, gummy bears were enough until now. Tomorrow I will show the "after" results of our hard work. I'm very thankful to have a garage to organize, even if it did take all day to do it, because where else would be put all of that crap?!
(Don't ask about the street signs, if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya.) ;) They're from the past.

4 comments:

Lennye September 23, 2007 at 7:17 AM  

Clean is good! You never said that you settled on the Edge. I think it is you! Of course, we wouldn't know you've settled on anything, because we are in a tornado of epic proportions in fifth grade land. (aren't we always like that, must be an age thing)

Monkey September 23, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

No settling involved...it had more cool options on it and is cheaper than the Murano...lots of reviews were read---over 100 user reviews. Even if someone came and let me choose one for free, I'd choose the Edge. :)

Sarah B. B. September 23, 2007 at 9:09 AM  

Although it is going to give both your father and yours truly a heart attack to watch you tooling around in a Ford, I AM glad you get to get a new car that you want. :) You definitely deserve it! Can't wait to see what the garage looks like with ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPLIES!!!! YAY!!

Monkey September 23, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Dad's aren't always right...he hates Saturns too. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP