Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh My Jesus, this is funny!

Ok, so I needed a little laugh after the serious post below and after I spent most of yesterday researching where our food comes from...that's a long story, but to make it short--I was on someone's blog who had an animal rights video about what they do to animals in the process of them becoming our food...let's just say that I might not be eating burgers for a while. Anyway, I found this hilarious video on Cute Overload and had to share. I have watched it at least four times now and still laugh out loud! Make sure you have your sound on. (Lennye) :)

3 comments:

Lennye July 12, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

Okay, we love funny animal videos. Of course, we are living with some of the most spoiled dogs in the land. It was so hot today they didn't go to work, so they have laid under a tree and not even raised their little heads.

Anonymous July 14, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

Ryan had a good dance with that one too and he laughed as well. I needed that, it has been a rough morning around here this morning, so thanks for the GREAT video.

Anonymous July 16, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

Just want you to know that I said "OH MY JESUS!" today in the car as I avoided hitting the jerk that pulled out in front of me. Just thought you would get a kick out of that! K2DAK

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP