Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Things I Should Be Doing...



  • This fabric is red and white (though it looks a little orange-ish) and is going to be turned into pillows this weekend when my Aunt Peggy comes with her sewing machine. The pillows are for the living room. The fabric is from Purl Soho.
  • I need to frame this print from Sugarloop. It will go in the craft room. This is the third in my collection!
  • I thought it would be more fun to blog about these projects than actually start completing them! ha!

3 comments:

Aimee July 20, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

l.o.v.e your aqua room! my cube shelf unit came from ikea. did you want to know about that or the slatwall unit? i wasn't sure which.

glorydaze July 20, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

I love sugarloop too! I have been looking at her prints trying to decide which one to get.

Anonymous July 24, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

I've been looking at Sugarloop too! Very cute. Wish she did some slightly different colours though.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP