Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just A Few Minutes Ago...

I was in the backyard picking some plums off the trees while thinking to myself how I had walked out there in my socks...I was thinking that "yes I do sometimes like to walk outside in my socks, despite how dirty they can get." It's a habit I've had since a child and I would always get into trouble for it. I think that's why I still do it now. Because I can! I am 29 years old and I buy my own socks, so if I want to get them dirty, that's my problem. As I'm thinking this, Brinkley decides to start pooping right there underneath the plum tree. I said to him, "Are you seriously going to take a crap under the plum tree?!" He was probably thinking, "Yeah, Because I Can!"

3 comments:

glenda may June 22, 2007 at 11:31 AM  

i love this post! it's soo true! anyway, i wouldn't call my designs perfect. my husband is my quality check guy. he is almost a pefectionist. if it's up to me i wouldn't finish a single order.^.~

Jim December 8, 2007 at 9:26 AM  

I go out in socks too sometimes. Pretty much for the same reason...mom wouldn't let me do it when I was little. I thought I was the only one, LOL! Drop me an email if you get a chance - jim121272@aol.com

Jim December 8, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

I go out in socks too sometimes. Pretty much for the same reason...mom wouldn't let me do it when I was little. I thought it was just me, LOL! I'd love to hear from you - I'm a Sag too, my birthday's in 4 days! :) jim121272@aol.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP